Breeding Feng Shui Dogs is a way of bringing wealth and vitality to the family. Owning a dog is an art, and choosing the right dog will bring good luck to the owner. Conversely, bringing back an unsuitable dog brings a lot of unnecessary bad luck. So, take a closer look with Shopee and choose the dog that suits your destiny.
What is a feng shui dog?
The image of the feng shui dog has a long history, especially in Asian countries such as China, Vietnam, Taiwan, etc. This mascot is associated with loyalty and luck, meaning protection, exorcism, and protection of homeowners.
Today, the feng shui dog is a revered mascot associated with many spiritual works or tombs and houses. Feng Shui dog also has a more rustic name than Thach Cau (stone dog) and many sacred names like Than Cuu, Than Thach dog, Cu Thach, or Hoang Thach big mandarin,…
Why keep a Feng Shui dog?
symbol protection gold
Feng shui dog symbolizes protection, commonly known as taming earth or eliminating weapons, eliminating miniaturization. You will easily encounter Cau stones in graves, spiritual spaces, or at home. Therefore, keeping a dog at home is also a kind of defense, protecting wealth at home, and determining the fate of the owner.
Bring temperament, bring good luck to the owner
In the concept of Asian residents, the feng shui dog is the mascot of the sand. In fact, dogs are animals with very sensitive senses and feelings for Yang Qi. In Feng Shui, there is also a concept: the place where the dog often lies in the house is the most prosperous place. That place is definitely a favorable one, bringing health and good luck to the owner. This is where the dog versus the cat is, because cats are often located in areas with heavier gas, which is not good for the owner’s health.
so, a feng shui dog will bring luck and wealth to the owner. In addition to taking care of the house, the lucky dog also acts like a talisman. The feng shui of a dog will include the color of the dog’s coat, the breed of the dog, and the fate of what should and should not be kept. In addition, people born in the Year of the Dragon should not keep dogs, because dogs are in the four lines. Shopee’s in-depth analysis of how to choose a dog based on fate is below.
Raising feng shui dogs according to destiny
If you are looking for a dog, remember your destiny and choose the right dog for you with the information below.
What kind of dog does Destiny Kim have?
In terms of color, they were born with gold according to the five elements of the earth. Therefore, people who belong to the golden pagoda are not only suitable for white dogs, gray is the color of their destiny, but also suitable for the yellow of the fate of the earth. White brings wealth and wealth, while yellow brings good luck to the owner. In addition, gray will help Parkin to enhance their strengths, intelligence, bravery, and strength.
- Corgi: It is a medium-sized English dog with a yellow or orange-brown coat. In addition, one of the characteristics of the corgi’s coat suitable for the Jin family is that there will always be white spots on the neck and muzzle. Corgis are outgoing dogs who are always energetic, funny, and humorous, and keeping a corgi can help dispel the gloomy atmosphere in the home and help those with a golden life to run their business smoothly.
- Deer Pug: Small dog breed from Germany. This species has an earthy brown color suitable for par Kim. If you like smart and mischievous dogs, then Phoc Deer is the best choice.
- Samoyed: It is known as the dog that brings a lot of wealth and good luck. The Samoyed breed is like the Snow Princess from northeastern Russia, with pure white fur. Those who are destined to be golden will love this breed as they are so cute, chatter, and love their owners. Like the Corgi and Phuoc Deer, the Samoyed is very active, creating heat for its owner.
In addition to the breeds and colors above, Shopee also points out some dos and don’ts for dogs that par Kim should avoid. Pink, red, and green are not suitable for this destiny, as they represent the element of fire – the opposite destiny of gold. Therefore, in the breeding process, we should pay attention not to dye the dog’s fur, ears, or tail, which will affect the feng shui.
What kind of dog does Destiny have?
In terms of color, raising a feng shui black dog will be very suitable for people with Mok’s destiny. Among the five elements, Mizuki, so blue and blue are also very suitable for them. Also, the Moc people are engraved on the Kim par, so you need to avoid white, grey, and grey. Keeping a white dog will not bring happiness and happiness to the owner.
- Hidden clams: There is a black ruffled coat that usually looks very “epic”. Known as the “king of the prairie,” this breed is a symbol of strength and supremacy.
- French Begui: Nicknamed “The Shepherd of the Land of Bosch,” Beckie is a feng shui dog that’s perfect for someone who’s comparable to a Moc. Because they come in many colors like brown, and golden brown, but black is the most common color.
- Rottweiler: This is the service dog that belongs to “The Four Dogs” Germany including Begi. The Rottweiler’s coat is short and smooth, and the main color is black. Therefore, the Rottweiler is the perfect choice for those who have the fate of Wood.
What dog did fate keep?
Those destined for water are matched with white, and since gold gives birth to water, this color supports them very much. Greys and greys also help this standard to enhance their quality and strengths and limit risk. In particular, the element water is associated with blue, and black corresponds to water.
Menh Thuy should note that you should not buy yellow and brown dogs as this is the color of Tho par. Of the five elements, the earth element is water, so it is a bad omen, so you should not carry it with you.
- Pomeranian: This dog will appeal to you with its extremely cute and petite appearance. The grey-white color of this dog is best for the destined, or you can dye them blue ears.
- Alaskan Malamute: Available in white, black, brown, red, bronze, pink, and more. These colors will bring good luck to par Moc. Alaskans will be better suited for owners with larger houses, as the activities of larger dogs like the Alaskan help to circulate the air in the house. In addition, the color of the white feathers combined with the platinum on the upper part also helps those who carry water to perform to the fullest of their abilities at work.
- Cooker Hound: Also known as the Spanish Cocker Spaniel. This species usually has thick, long coats in a variety of coat colors such as black, cream, yellow, tawny, etc., of which yellow and cream are the most common. The Cooker Hound has a sweet and kind disposition, so it will be the sole support of the quiet or troubled Thuy.
In addition to the above two breeds, you can also choose a Japanese or Samoyed with a similar white or gray coat to bring you good luck.
What dog did fate keep?
What color dog should a fireperson keep? The color that matches Fire Life is Green Dog. Instead, the water element is in harmony with fire, so you need to avoid water and blue. Dogs naturally don’t have this color, but you can go anywhere to take care of pets Color them. Colors to match fire would be red and pink as it represents fire. With red, you can also choose to breed red-brown dogs.
- Poodle: The Poodle’s curly reddish-brown coat brings good luck to Burning Man. Also, if you want to increase your wealth, you can go to the store and buy items and pet accessories Give them a red or orange tint.
- sausage: The place is very friendly, and the owner and the baby are well taken care of. Having sausage at home is like having another person with you. Fire people lack negative energy, so they are often sick, ill, and short-tempered. Sausage will be a gentle dog that will help you get rid of your inner anxiety and keep your spirit happy and healthier from there.
What kind of dog does Destiny have?
For those destined to go to Earth, yellows, browns, reds, pinks, and purples bring good luck and wealth. Among them, yellow and brown represent the earth (earth), while pink and red belong to the fire element and match the earth.
- Pug: 2 types of tan and black are also popular. Personally, Pug is very happy with children, hospitable, loyal and affectionate. The color and personality of the pug symbolize intense vitality, positive energy, abundance, and perseverance to overcome all the difficulties and challenges of life on earth. Help them feel comfortable, relaxed, and at ease every time they see them.
- pitbull: A fighting dog, very aggressive and suitable for a strong personality like Tho. Featuring black, gray, earth tan, reddish-brown, and other coat colors, the Bulldog from the United States is also a suitable choice for those destined to raise funds to increase prosperity. Pitbulls have toned bodies, strong muscles, and strong bone generation. Owning a bulldog will help make the destiny of the planet stronger, increase good luck, and attract wealth.
Precautions for raising feng shui dogs
In addition to choosing a dog, you need to pay attention to several characteristics when raising a dog, so as not to affect the feng shui at home, such as:
- Do not use metal dog cages because dogs belonging to Moc par are incompatible with Kim and metal cages are not good for the health of dogs. The best way is to use wooden dog house.
- Good directions for placing a dog house are east, northeast, south, and northwest. If your house or dog house faces southeast, the dog will be more likely to get sick because Feng Shui is the direction the dragon guards, and the dog will be affected (dragon carved dog).
- If the house is too big, you shouldn’t have a puppy. Because large houses need large pets to stay alive, avoid creating too many dead spots in the house. Spaces that are not frequented by people can create a negative atmosphere that affects the homeowner’s feng shui and wealth.
- Conversely, you shouldn’t keep large dogs in tight spaces. Large dogs are usually very active and need more space to run and jump, which increases air circulation in the house. But the space is small and there is too much air circulation, it is difficult to retain good luck, and it is difficult to generate talent. Therefore, it is more reasonable to replace it with small animals such as fish and turtles.
- Dogs, like cats, are intolerant of red, so use dog tools, and a dog pad You should avoid this color instead of blue or gray, gray, etc.
- Finally, you shouldn’t ignore, let your dog eat indiscriminately and leave them alone. Having a dog brings different fortunes to the family. Dogs are sick, sad, and sluggish, which will affect the vitality of your house and your own fortune. So please be careful and considerate to raise a healthy dog, it will bring you a good omen.
Therefore, Uraqt.xyz has explained and introduced in detail how to feng shui dog. How to choose a dog breed that suits the owner’s destiny. Hope you make the right choice and give yourself a lovely and suitable “big boss”!
Don’t forget to keep following the Uraqt.xyz for pet news and other great tips!